MackieCR5-X Multimedia Monitor Pair
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Introducing studio-quality audio matching studio-sized output, the CR5-X from Mackie is a pair of 5" monitors for referencing your recordings, mixes, and any other content you want. The fresh and brushed all metal front-paneling makes for a pleasant look that matches the brilliant and clear sound produced from the 5" woofer and .75" silk-dome tweeter. Great for several size rooms expanding past typical bedrooms and into studios, easily push out quality levels with 80 watts of articulated stereo sound.
The all-wood housing makes for a more natural and acoustic sound to the alternative low-grade plastic options, and the bass port on the back makes for pushing solid and even bass throughout your space. Easily monitor dispersed and clear highs from the special-designed waveguide, and the CR5-X offers a variety of inputs for monitoring several types of sources—be it 1/4", 1/8", or RCA stereo signals. With an included pair of acoustic isolation pads to kill any bass build-up that can typically happen in less-than desirable circumstances, the CR5-X from Mackie offers one of the best listening experiences for its price point.
- Powered desktop monitor pair for studio music production or personal listening
- 5-inch drivers with 0.75" tweeter
- 80W Class AB amplification (for 105dB peak SPL)
- Wide frequency response (50Hz–20kHz)
- 1/4" TRS, RCA, and 3.5mm stereo inputs
- Pair connects together with included speaker wire
- Includes 3.5mm to dual RCA cable and 3.5mm aux cable for easy connection to personal devices
- LF Driver: 5"
- HF Driver: 0.75" tweeter
- Amplifier: 80W Class AB
- Frequency response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 105dB
- Inputs: 1x dual RCA, 2x 1/4", 1x 3.5mm TRS
- Outputs: bare wire (pair connection)
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.9 x 9.3"
- Weight: 14.9lbs