iConnectivityPlayAUDIO1U Audio + MIDI Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Built to last through the rigors of touring, iConnectivity's PlayAUDIO1U boasts generous audio and MIDI routing capabilities, support for playback rig redundancy, and can even automatically switch or mute channels at the first sign of trouble. While well-designed touring rigs can be incredibly reliable, it's never a bad idea to be prepared for the unexpected, which is why PlayAUDIO1U supports iConnectivity's renowned dual-computer connectivity. If your playback computer suddenly bites the dust mid-set, PlayAUDIO1U can automatically switch to the backup so fast that you might not even notice! But new for this model, PlayAUDIO1U keeps tabs on all audio streams from the computers and its own channels, and in the event of catastrophic audio glitches, noise, or feedback the main outputs are automatically muted while diagnostic information is displayed on the screen.
The software safety nets are great, but PlayAUDIO1U doesn't skip out on the hardware side either. Around back are an array of 12 chassis-reinforced XLR outputs, ready to be connected to stage mixers, snakes, or wherever your channels need to go to be heard. And for MIDI, you're equipped to interface with anything thanks to the front panel 5-pin DIN I/O and USB host ports, plus Ethernet-based RTP MIDI via the rear panel. And with iConnectivity's Auracle software, getting everything up and running is straightforward. Build a robust and dependable touring rig for modern times with PlayAUDIO1U.
- USB audio and MIDI interface designed for live performance rigs
- Dual computer connectivity via USB-C, switched manually or automatically
- Audio protection features mute and switch outputs
- High quality audio up to 24-bit, 96kHz
- 12 XLR output channels
- Front panel headphone output
- MIDI via 5-pin DIN, USB host, or RTP MIDI
- Auracle routing software
- OLED display screen for monitoring levels, troubleshooting, and more
- 1U rack-mountable
- Universal internal power supply—just grab an IEC cable
- Audio outputs: 12x Balanced XLR
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4" TRS
- MIDI I/O: 5-pin DIN, USB Host (Type A port), Ethernet RTP MIDI
- Dimensions: 483 mm x 200 mm x 44m, 19" x 7.9" x 1.75"
- Power: 100-220V, 50-60Hz (IEC)