FocalAlpha Twin Evo Studio Monitor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Focal Alpha Twin Evo
Focal's Alpha Twin Evo is a 6.5" dual woofer reference monitor providing consistent and extensive dynamics, a neutral tonal balance, and plenty of low-end to go around. Although they can be protected by the included metal grills, you'll want to show off the both aesthetically and sonically pleasing 6.5" Slatefiber cone woofers, producing clean and powerful lows and mids in tandem with the pristine-highs flowing from the aluminum inverted dome tweeter. The Alpha Twin Evo's tweeter section features a wide dispersion setup for an equal listening experience throughout the entire room, and the dual laminar ports extend the Twin's low-end for solid and precise bass response.
Not only does the Alpha Twin Evo offer a high quality input, but also provides three different options for balanced and unbalanced signals to reference, including TRS, XLR, and RCA. The summed power of amplification features 130 watts of brilliant dynamics that'll sound good and identical at any level, and the additional treble and bass controls on the rear offer sonic customization for any situation. Drawing a decent amount of power, the Alpha Twin Evo is equipped with an automatic stand-by mode feature for saving on power, but if you're going in and out of use, the feature can be easily disabled on the rear.
For those looking for balanced, accurate, and highly dynamic monitoring, the Alpha Twin Evo from Focal provides a stellar and well-balanced response for any music or audio mixing.
Alpha Twin Evo Features
- Dual 6.5" powered monitor
- 1" aluminum inverted dome tweeter with wide sonic dispersion
- Two 6.5" Slatefiber cone for a neutral and no-distortion response
- Large front-facing laminar port for bass extension
- Frequency and dynamic response identical at any level, high or low
- EQ control for customizing sound to room: +/-3dB treble (4.5-35kHz), +/-6dB bass (0-250Hz)
- Three input types to monitor from (TRS, XLR, and RCA)
- Additional protective grills included
- Disengageable automatic standby mode for power conservation
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 38Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum SPL: 108dB
- Dimensions: 10.24" x 21.65" x 11.41" / 260 x 550 x 290mm
- Weight: 26.9 lbs / 12.2 kg