BASTL InstrumentsHendrikson External Interface Module (Aluminum)
The Bastl Hendrikson is an instrument interface and amplifier meant for use with external effects processors. The module features a mix output with controllable crossfading via dedicated CV input. When used with an external FX unit, users can achieve remote control over the signal’s wet/dry mix.
As an instrument amplifier, the Hendrikson’s mix out functions like a traditional VCA, offering a clever means of creating tremolo-style effects when used in conjunction with the Mix CV in.
- Aluminum faceplate
- Output Level knob sets the buffered attenuation of the output
- Adjust the output signal to guitar or line level with help of Clipping Leds
- Input Gain knob on the input with modular level indication (5V peak to peak)
- Voltage controlled crossfader between the output and input signal
- Mix KNOB sets the offset and MIX CV adds to set the crossfade at the MIX OUT
- 6.3 mm (¼ inch) Neutrik connectors for Output and Input
- 5HP width
- PTC fuse and diode protected 10pin power connector
- 45mm deep
- current consumption: +12V: <40mA, -12V: <35 mA