Avantone ProMixCube Active Studio Monitor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Avantone Pro MixCube Active Studio Monitor
The Avantone Pro MixCube Active is an active portable reference monitor that delivers accurate transparent mixes with flat response. This high resolution monitor features a 60 watt MOSFET amplifier that gives you an accurate sounding mix. It's especially useful for mixing for sources that lack bass definition such as smartphones, car stereos, and televisions.
The transparent top end and punchy mids emphasize vocals and instruments alike. The 5.25" speaker cone ensures accurate sonic reproduction and the construction was selected for its low resonance characteristics. Designed from the ground up, this reference monitor is a fantastic addition to your recording setup, providing an accurate mix that will sound great wherever it's played.
MixCube Active Studio Monitor Features
- Active reference monitor inspired by the 5C Sound Cube
- Exceeds the specifications of the original
- 5.25" full range monitors in 6.5" cube enclosure
- Cabinet constructed from high-rigidity, low-resonance MDF
- Integrated mic stand mount
- Flat frequency response across its entire range
- MOSFET Class A/B amplifier
- 60W RMS power
- Available in Gloss Black, Red, or Retro Cream
- Frequency response: 90Hz–17kHz
- Impedance: Nominal 8 ohms
- Max SPL: 104dB @ 1 meter
- Amplifier type: Class A/B
- Amp power: 60W RMS
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5"