Avantone ProCLA-200 Studio Reference Amplifier
- Low Prices
Avantone Pro CLA-200
Avantone's CLA-200 is a high-quality amplifier specifically designed for use with passive reference monitors, such as Avantone's own CLA-10s. Of course, the remarkable clarity, low distortion, and high output make it a great choice for virtually any set of passive studio monitors.
The CLA-200 provides over 200W of power into an 8 ohm load, and is completely convection cooled: meaning no unwanted fan noise will enter your studio. It features individual level controls per channel, and generously large VU meters for keeping an eye on your balance. This Class A/B amplifier provides plenty of punch and surprising clarity, ready to bring life back to your NS-10s or to act as the backbone of virtually any passive monitoring configuration.
- Traditional style studio reference amplifier
- Class A/B design
- Easily visible VU meters for easy setup and monitoring
- Toroidal transformer linear PSU for smooth, consistent operation
- Up to over 200W per channel into 8 ohm load
- Convection cooling for quiet operation—no fan noise!
- Great complement to Avantone Pro's CLA-10 reference monitors
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Inputs: balanced XLR
- Outputs: Multi-way binding posts, SpeakOn
- Additional outputs: XLR Thru/Link
- Output power: 200W @ 8ohms, 300W @ 4ohms, 500W bridged 8ohms
- Class: A/B
- Dimensions: 19 x 18 x 3.5"