Audio-TechnicaAT-LP7 Manual Belt-Drive Professional DJ Turntable
- No Hassle
Designed with a critical eye towards the cartridge and its effect on your turntable's performance, the AT-LP7 from Audio Technica is a fully manual belt-driven turntable that is perfect for anyone who demands more from their turntable. Equipped with the VM520EB Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge and AT-HS10 headshell, these high-performance components ensure top-notch performance.
Inspired by the A-T models from the 60s and 70s, the J-shaped tonearm features a metallic gimbal suspension system and precision bearings to reduce playback issues. This tonearm has an adjustable height from 0-6mm to fit a wide range of cartridges. The anti-vibration 40mm MDF construction helps eliminate low-frequency acoustic feedback that may otherwise interfere with your listening experience. A switchable phono/line preamp setting provides a means to use the AT-LP7 with components that lack a dedicated phono input. This superior-quality turntable features a sleek black look and high-performance components that deliver where it matters most.
- High-performance fully manual turntable
- Output level switchable between phono and line with an integrated preamp
- Comes with VM520EB Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge
- 40mm MDF construction eliminates vibration and low-frequency feedback
- Tonearm features metallic gimbal suspension systems and precision bearings with adjustable height
- Adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control
- 33 1/3 or 45rpm speed
- Replaceable stylus
- Speeds: 33 1/3 or 45rpm
- Output level: Phono 3.5mV @ 1kHz, Line 280mV @1kHz
- Power: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 450 x 352 x 157mm/17.72 x 13.86 x 6.18"