2hp Buff Buffered Multiple (Black)
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
2hp's Buff is a buffered multiple, perfect for sending 1V/Oct signals from keyboards, sequencers, or quantizers to several oscillators at once. Buff can operate as a single one-to-six mult or two independent one-to-three mults, and is an excellent way to be sure that the distributed signal level is exactly the same as the level at its input. Keep everything in tune, or use as you would any other mult.
This listing is for the Black faceplate version of the 2hp Buff buffered signal multiple.
- Buffered multiple for Eurorack synthesizers
- Two one-to-three mults or one one-to-six mults
- Maintains exact signal level at output
- Suitable for multing critical 1V/Oct signals from sequencers, keyboards, and quantizers
- Eurorack module
- Width: 2hp
- Depth: 42mm
- Current draw: 16mA @ +12v, 16mA @ -12v