Verbos ElectronicsHarmonic Oscillator
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Verbos Harmonic Oscillator
An adaptation of Verbos's Buchla-format 262v oscillator, the legendary Verbos Electronics Harmonic Oscillator is a staple of many different kinds of Eurorack modular setups. In addition to dedicated triangle, saw, and square outs, the oscillator also features individual sine outs for the first eight harmonics. An internal voltage-controlled mixer allows for the manual and remote mixing, scanning, and tilting of the harmonics.
At the Harmonic Oscillator’s all-analog triangle core is a classic discrete transistor exponential converter. Additionally, there are separate inputs for both linear and exponential FM, as well as a 1V/Oct CV input.
Harmonic Oscillator Features
- Waveform Outputs: Triangle, Square, Sawtooth, and Harmonic Sine
- Harmonic Sine with 8 Harmonics as Sine Waves
- Sliders and CV input for level of each harmonic
- Harmonic Scan Width Control
- Harmonic Scan Center Control
- Spectral Tilt Control
- Linear FM CV Input with Attenuator
- Exponential CV Input with Reversing Attenuator
- 1V/OCT CV Input
- Eurorack Module
- 32 HP Width
- 26mm Depth
- Current Draw: 120mA @ +12V, 90mA @ -12V
To demonstrate this, a simple sequence was created on the Voltage Multistage. "C.v. A" sent pitch cv while "C.v. b" sent control voltage to the "Center" position, allowing for dynamic control over which harmonic is engaged. Light modulation was sent to both the "Width" and "Tilt" controls to further push this concept.