Verbos ElectronicsScan & Pan Stereo Mixer and Scanner
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Verbos Scan & Pan
The Scan & Pan by Verbos Electronics is a VC stereo mixer with voltage-controlled panning and channel scanning functionality. The mixer contains four separate channels, each with voltage-controlled panning and level amount.
Using the dedicated Width and Center controls allows for channel scanning, fading, and mixing along a signal path that’s comprised exclusively of discrete transistors. This latter feature results in a characteristically unique distortion when the gain levels are fine-tuned. Additionally, each of the module’s sliders control the VCA amount, with CV inputs for the gain amount located under each slider.
Scan & Pan Features
- Voltage Control of Level and Panning
- All Discrete Transistor Signal Path
- Unity Gain when the control is positioned at 9 O’clock - interesting distortion can be obtained by turning the gain higher
- LED indicators for panorama position
- Stereo L/R Output
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 26mm
- Current Draw: 50mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V
A simple patch was created using the Harmonic Oscillator as the voice while the Voltage Multistage provided the sequencing duties. The Harmonic mix output was sent to the Multi-Delay, we then arbitrarily chose 4 of its many outputs to send to the Scan&Pan.