1-15 of 15 items
- Cranborne Audio 500ADAT 500-Series Chassis with ADAT I/O$1,499.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Antelope Audio Amari Mastering-Grade Convertor$3,195.00Special Order Reserve yours today!
- RME ADI 2/4 Pro SE High-Performance Converter$2,499.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Prism Sound Callia Reference DAC$2,105.00In Stock Available immediately!
- RME ADI-2 FS AD/DA Convertor$949.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Dangerous Music CONVERT-AD+ Stereo A/D Converter$2,999.00In Stock Available immediately!
- RME ADI-2 DAC FS Two Channel DA Converter$1,299.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Dangerous Music CONVERT-8 D/A Converter$3,499.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Dangerous Music CONVERT-2 Stereo D/A Converter$2,999.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Antelope Audio Pure2 Mastering-Grade Convertor$2,595.00In Stock Available immediately!
- RME ADI-2 Pro FS R AD/DA Converter$1,999.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2x6 SE - Module$2,195.00Special Order Reserve yours today!
- Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2x6 SE - PTHD$4,495.00Special Order Reserve yours today!
- 11% offRME ADI-2 DAC FS Two Channel DA Converter
$1,299.00 $1,160.00In Stock Available immediately!
- 10% offAntelope Audio Pure2 Mastering-Grade Convertor
$2,595.00 $2,336.00In Stock Available immediately!
1-15 of 15 items
From the Shure SM57 and SM7B to the Neumann TLM 103; from Focusrite's Scarlett series to the newest Universal Audio Apollo offering; from the top-of-the-line Sennheiser HD650s to the affordable Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro headphones—having the right tools is often all you need for your entire studio workflow to come together. And the studio is the place where all of the rest of our work solidifies: carefully crafted sounds merge together to form powerful soundscapes, and the whole of one's musical vision becomes clear. For many, the studio and act of recording are part of every stage of the creative process, like a large instrument that can be used to craft entire worlds of sound.
Perfect Circuit strives to provide the finest tools for recording and studio work in all price ranges. Perhaps you're looking to get your home studio started with a solid affordable interface and monitors (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and Yamaha's HS5 or HS8, for instance?), or perhaps you're upgrading to the most recent Antelope offering—or perhaps you're looking to capture sound out in the field with a Zoom H6. Whether you have a humble bedroom setup or have racks and racks of boutique 500 Series gear—there's something here that will spark your creativity and make your workflow smoother.
Microphones, mixers, field recorders, studio monitors, audio interfaces, and rack processors—it's all here.