1-15 of 15 items
- Hosa D5S-6 CAIG DeoxIT D5 Contact Cleaner Spray - 5 oz$16.99In Stock Available immediately!
- Hosa F5S-H6 CAIG DeoxIT FaderLube - 5oz$18.99Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Avantone Pro AV10 MLF Low Frequency Driver$149.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Hosa G5S-6 CAIG DeoxIT Gold G5 Contact Cleaner - 5 oz$22.99In Stock Available immediately!
- Hosa D100S-2 CAIG DeoxIT Contact Cleaner - 2 OZ$17.99Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- dbx CT3 Advanced Cable Tester$175.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Hosa F100L-L25C CAIG DeoxIT F100L Faderlube - 25 ml$26.99In Stock Available immediately!
- Mackie MTEST-1 Cable Tester$34.99In Stock Available immediately!
- dbx CT2 Cable Tester$59.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Hosa LBL-505 Scribble Strip Console Tape - .75" x 60 yd$24.95In Stock Available immediately!
- Hosa GFT-450BK-BULK Gaffer Tape - 3" x 60YD (Black)$33.95Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Avantone Pro AV10 MHF High Frequency Driver$119.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Furman GN-LED 12" LED BNC Gooseneck Lamp$47.99In Stock Available immediately!
- Hosa DG100L-2DB CAIG DeoxIT Equipment Care Kit$30.99In Stock Available immediately!
- Hosa GFT-447BK Gaffer Tape - 2" x 60YD (Black)$22.95In Stock Available immediately!
1-15 of 15 items
From the Shure SM57 and SM7B to the Neumann TLM 103; from Focusrite's Scarlett series to the newest Universal Audio Apollo offering; from the top-of-the-line Sennheiser HD650s to the affordable Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro headphones—having the right tools is often all you need for your entire studio workflow to come together. And the studio is the place where all of the rest of our work solidifies: carefully crafted sounds merge together to form powerful soundscapes, and the whole of one's musical vision becomes clear. For many, the studio and act of recording are part of every stage of the creative process, like a large instrument that can be used to craft entire worlds of sound.
Perfect Circuit strives to provide the finest tools for recording and studio work in all price ranges. Perhaps you're looking to get your home studio started with a solid affordable interface and monitors (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and Yamaha's HS5 or HS8, for instance?), or perhaps you're upgrading to the most recent Antelope offering—or perhaps you're looking to capture sound out in the field with a Zoom H6. Whether you have a humble bedroom setup or have racks and racks of boutique 500 Series gear—there's something here that will spark your creativity and make your workflow smoother.
Microphones, mixers, field recorders, studio monitors, audio interfaces, and rack processors—it's all here.