NeumannKH 750 DSP 10-Inch Studio Subwoofer
- Low Prices
Neumann KH 750
When you need to rely on your sub for the most precise bass frequencies and quickest transient response, the KH 750 from Neumann is the ideal choice. With a newly designed 10” long-throw driver in an ultra-compact cabinet featuring Neumann's ELFF technology (Extremely Linear Force Factor), the KH 750 delivers ultra fast transient responce and highly accurate bass signal reproduction in almost any sized room.
Similar to the KH 80, the KH 750 has a built-in DSP engine that makes configuring your monitoring setup quick and hassle-free, in addition to allowing access to controls to fine tune your monitors to your environment, add or subtract monitors, and set levels and crossover points.
KH 750 Features
- 10" subwoofer
- Built-in DSP engine to interface with Neumann Control application
- Reactive bass management
- Built-in equalizer and shelf filters
- Network connector using standard IP protocol and your existing network infrastructure
- Ground lift feature dissipates noise and provides clear response even from unclean power
- Four distinct routing modes for ideal performance and response
- Frequency Range: 18 Hz - 300 Hz (18 Hz to 800 Hz ± 6 dB)
- Phase Adjustment: 0 - 180 variable, assignable via Neumann Control
- Crossover: 80Hz active crossover
- Inputs: 2 x XLR Balanced Female Analog Input, 1 x BNC AES/EBU Female Digital Input
- Outputs: 2 x XLR Balanced Male Analog Output, 1 x BNC AES/EBU Female Digital Output
- Power Consumption: 410W (max)
- Dimensions: 13 x 15.1 x 15.1"
- Weight:43.0 lb