NeumannKH 310 8.25-Inch 3-way Studio Monitor (Right Side)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Neumann KH 310
When only precision monitoring will suffice, Neumann's KH 310 three-way tri-amp nearfield monitor is ideally suited for any kind of sound production work. Whether you're working with speech or mids-heavy instruments like guitar, the KH 310 features exceptional midrange clarity, due in part to its design utilizing individual amplifiers for each of its three drivers, as well as a specially designed fabric dome to maximize reproduction of mids and transient response. Neumann's Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide ensures that sounds are accurately represented all over your listening space, without the need to overly rely on finding that monitoring "sweet spot."
The KH-310 was meticulously designed to offer superior audio performance with minimal distortion, and will be a versatile member of a standard monitor setup or a bigger multi-channel installation.
KH 310 Features
- Three-way tri-amplified monitor with thermally protected amplifiers
- Terrific bass reproduction capability down to 34 Hz
- Quickest transient response of any monitor in its class
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide delivers superb off-axis response
- Single piece panel with no discontinuities reduces diffraction and smoothes frequency response
- Compatible with a wide range of mounting hardware
- All 310’s are “pair matched” with another
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls to fine tune for your environment
- Wide range of input gain and output level
- Amplification: 1 x HF Amplifier rated at 70W RMS/90W Peak, 1 x MF Amplifier rated at 70W RMS/90W Peak, 1 x LF Amplifier rated at 150W RMS/210W peak
- Frequency Range: 34 Hz to 21 kHz ± 3 dB (at -3 dB)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)116.3 dB
- Inputs: 1 x XLR Balanced Analog Input
- Dimensions: 15.1 x 10 x 11.5"
- Weight: 28.6 lb