NeumannKH 310 8.25-Inch 3-way Studio Monitor (Left Side)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Neumann KH 310
The crown jewel of Neumann's monitoring line, the KH 310 is a three-way tri-amplified nearfield monitor with a specially engineered midrange drive specifically suited for hyper-precise work. This makes it great for use with speech, vocal performance, as well as guitars and other instruments that sit in the mid frequency range. Like Neumann's other monitors, each driver is supplied power from its own amplifier, ensuring pristine clarity from lows to highs. Neumann's Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide technology allows the KH 310s to deliver sound waves into the room with superior accuracy and superb off axis response, meaning you don't have to pace around your environment looking for the "sweet spot."
The KH 310 drivers were designed with techniques to minimize non-linear distortion, and each driver has an independent thermo limiter to protect the voice coils. It can be used as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system for project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
KH 310 Features
- Three-way tri-amplified monitor with thermally protected amplifiers
- Terrific bass reproduction capability down to 34 Hz
- Quickest transient response of any monitor in its class
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide delivers superb off-axis response
- Single piece panel with no discontinuities reduces diffraction and smoothes frequency response
- Compatible with a wide range of mounting hardware
- All 310s are "pair matched" with another
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls to fine tune for your environment
- Wide range of input gain and output level
- Amplification: 1 x HF Amplifier rated at 70W RMS/90W Peak, 1 x MF Amplifier rated at 70W RMS/90W Peak, 1 x LF Amplifier rated at 150W RMS/210W peak
- Frequency Range: 34 Hz to 21 kHz ± 3 dB (at -3 dB)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)116.3 dB
- Inputs: 1 x XLR Balanced Analog Input
- Dimensions: 15.1 x 10 x 11.5"
- Weight: 28.6 lb