After Later AudioFILThy Multi-Mode Filter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
After Later Audio FILThy
FILThy is a multimode filter from After Later Audio that is perfect for providing multiple filtered outputs from a single input source. Using the CEM3320 chipset, it allows for lowpass, bandpass, highpass, and notch filter outputs to be used simultaneously.
It has controls for both cutoff and resonance as well as CV inputs with attenuators. The filter will start to self-oscillate at higher settings, turning it into a sine wave oscillator. The cutoff CV input can be used to sequence the self-oscillating filter, nearly tracking 1V/Oct.
- Multi-mode filter based around the CEM3320 chipset
- Lowpass, bandpass, highpass, and notch outputs
- CV over resonance and cutoff with attenuators
- Self-oscillates at high resonance settings
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 25mm
- Current draw: 39mA @ +12V, 39mA @ -12V