Universal AudioVOLT 476 USB-C Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Universal Audio VOLT 476
Whether multi-tracking a performance, or recording a podcast with guests, Universal Audio's Volt 476 is a four-input, four-output USB-C audio interface that offers versatility on both a technical and sonic level, the crown jewel of the Volt series. For inputs, Volt 476 provides two XLR/TRS combo inputs for tracking microphone, instrument, and line -evel signals, while two additional 1/4" TRS inputs can be found on the back for line level signals. This flexibility of inputs offers a wide array of recording combinations for musicians, live-streamers, or anyone looking to collaborate with others. Furthermore, Volt 476 offers four 1/4" TRS line outputs for sleek routing and outboard processing, a balanced stereo output for monitoring recordings and mixes through speakers, and a studio-quality headphone output capable of direct monitoring for no-latency recording sessions.
Integrated in the signal chain of both combo inputs, Volt 476 offers options to engage its Vintage preamp and 76 compressor. The Vintage preamp is an emulation of the classic UA 610 tube preamp, a sought-after sonic characteristic that gives your recordings a rich and full sound. The 76 compressor features all-new analog circuitry designed by UA, based off of their renowned 1176 Limiting Amplifier, offering punch and clarity while controlling dynamics. The combination of these two elements provide a stellar signal chain that's great for tracking any type of signal and provide polish unlike any other interface in this price point. Additionally, you can sync up your gear, send and receive control changes, and more with your outboard synths and drum machines via the MIDI 5-pin DIN in and out ports.
Volt 476 comes in a rugged yet fashionable design with its sturdy metal enclosure and stylish, retro wood sides—you'll be sure to get years and years of use out of this interface, whether in the studio or on the go. Traveling is no issue since Volt 476 runs off of bus power, and if you want a more compact setup, you can run Volt 476 with your iPhone and iPad via the included PSU. Covering the full creative process from getting your ideas down to final touch-ups, Universal Audio provides an impressive software bundle from brands like Ableton, Celemony, Softube, and more. Universal Audio's Volt 476 offers clarity and sonic shaping unlike any other interface in its price range.
VOLT 476 Features
- 4x4 USB-C audio interface
- Tube-emulated vintage mic preamp mode
- Built-in compressor with an all-new analog circuit based on the UA 1176
- Two combo XLR/TRS 1/4" input, suited for mic, line, and instrument levels
- Two TRS 1/4" line level inputs
- Four TRS 1/4" line level outputs
- Two TRS 1/4" balanced monitor outputs
- Headphone output
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Software bundle includes products from Ableton, Softube, Celemony and more
- Includes 30-day trial for UAD Spark, providing native versions of beloved UAD plugins without the need for dedicated DSP hardware!
- Class compliant
- AD/DA: 24-bit/192kHz
- 2x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo input
- 2x TRS 1/4" line inputs
- 4x TRS 1/4" line outputs
- 2x TRS 1/4" balanced monitor outputs
- 1x 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI I/O: 5-Pin DIN
- USB-C connection (USB-C to USB-A cable included)
- 48V phantom power
- Weight: 3.45 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.47" x 6.89" x 5.24"
- Power: USB bus power and 5VDC (PSU included)
- Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and 5VDC power required mobile use (except iPad Pro with USB-C)