Universal AudioVOLT 276 USB-C Audio Interface
- SAVE $30
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Universal Audio VOLT 276
Universal Audio's Volt series brings a wealth of sonic shaping to vocalists, instrumentalists, podcasters, and more—with the Volt 276, a two-input and two-output USB-C audio interface offering outstanding features, it remains true to the lineup. Offering two XLR/TRS combo inputs capable of recording microphone, instrument, and line levels, Volt 276 is great for collaboration between musicians, vocalists, voice actors, and even podcasters. The Vintage preamp mode switches the clean input to an emulated 610 tube preamp, coating any recording in opulence with rich sonic qualities. Similarly, UA has put in all-new analog circuitry that styles itself off of their classic 1176 Limiting Amplifier compressor, great for adding clarity and punch while taming dynamics.
Easily monitor both your inputs with no latency thanks to the included direct monitoring option, and hook Volt 276 to your speaker via the balanced stereo output for fine tuning and mixing your recordings. For syncing external gear to your DAW or vice versa, Volt 276 includes additional MIDI 5-pin DIN input and output.
Volt 276 includes a hefty software bundle that offers quality products for tracking your recordings, sound designing, and mixing from brands like Ableton, Softube, Celemony, and more. Bus power allows you the flexibility to use your Volt 276 in the studio, at home, or on the go, and with an additional power supply, you can use your Volt 276 with your iPhone or iPad for a more vlogger friendly experience. You can be sure that you'll have reliable sound while looking stylish anywhere thanks to the sturdy metal housing and retro wood sides. Add Universal Audio's pristine quality and stellar signal chain to your studio for a fraction of the price with the Volt 276.
VOLT 276 Features
- 2x2 USB-C audio interface
- Vintage mic preamp mode
- Built-in compressor with an all-new analog circuit based on the US 1176
- Two combo XLR/TRS 1/4" input, suited for mic, line, and instrument levels
- Two balanced 1/4" outputs
- Headphone output
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Software bundle includes products from Ableton, Softube, Celemony and more
- Includes 30-day trial for UAD Spark, providing native versions of beloved UAD plugins without the need for dedicated DSP hardware!
- Class compliant
- AD/DA: 24-bit/192kHz
- 2x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo input
- 2x TRS 1/4" balanced outputs
- 1x 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI I/O: 5-Pin DIN
- USB-C connection (USB-C to USB-A cable included)
- 48V phantom power
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.47" x 6.89" x 4.02"
- Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and 5VDC power required mobile use (except iPad Pro with USB-C)