Universal AudioVOLT 2 USB-C Audio Interface
- 11% OFF
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Universal Audio VOLT 2
Great for collaborating with artists, live-streamers, and podcasters, Universal Audio's Volt 2 is a two-input and two-output USB-C audio interface offering the quality of UA's Apollo series at an affordable price. With two XLR/TRS combo inputs, Volt 2 is capable for multi-instrumentalists, singer-songwriters, or even podcasting with a guest. What makes Volt 2 stand out from the rest is its switchable Vintage mode, emulating the classic and lavish sound profile of UA's 610 tube preamp, filling out any recording with rich textures. The included headphone output makes it easy to monitor your inputs with latency-free direct monitoring, while your balanced stereo output allows you to hear your recordings and mixes aloud. Additionally, Volt 2 allows you to sync up all your gear to your computer or vice versa via the MIDI 5-pin DIN input and output.
Volt 2's solid all-metal housing makes it great for general usage and bringing it on-the-go. And since Volt 2 is bus-powered, you can take it anywhere without a need for an extra power source. If you're looking for a more vlog-friendly setup, Volt 2 can be used with your iPhone or iPad, provided it's used with an additional PSU. Start, polish, and finish all your ideas with the included software bundle that is packed with quality products from Ableton, Softube, Celemony, and more. Bring the renowned sound of Universal Audio to your desktop or on the go with the Volt 2.
VOLT 2 Features
- 2x2 USB-C audio interface
- Tube-emulated vintage mic preamp mode
- Two combo XLR/TRS 1/4" input, suited for mic, line, and instrument levels
- Two balanced 1/4" outputs
- Headphone output
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Software bundle includes products from Ableton, Softube, Celemony and more
- Includes 30-day trial for UAD Spark, providing native versions of beloved UAD plugins without the need for dedicated DSP hardware!
- Class compliant
- AD/DA: 24-bit/192kHz
- 2x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo input
- 2x TRS 1/4" balanced outputs
- 1x 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI I/O: 5-Pin DIN
- USB-C connection (USB-C to USB-A cable included)
- 48V phantom power
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.98" x 6.89" x 3.7"
- Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and 5VDC power required mobile use (except iPad Pro with USB-C)