Universal AudioVOLT 1 USB-C Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Universal Audio VOLT 1
Universal Audio brings the classic and professional sound of the Apollo series to an even more affordable price with Volt 1, a one-input and two-output USB-C audio interface. Volt 1 offers a clean combo XLR/TRS input for recording microphone, line, and instrument-level signals, meaning that its perfect for vocals, guitars, synths, and drum machines. The switchable "vintage" mode applies an emulation of the renowned UA 610 tube preamp, adding rich tonal qualities that fill out and drive your recordings towards colors found in high-end preamps. Volt 1 offers pristine, balanced stereo TRS 1/4" outputs to listen to your work through your favorite studio monitors, and the studio-quality headphone output offers direct monitoring for latency-free recording.
The sturdy all-metal enclosure makes Volt 1 durable for travel while maintaining a sleek appearance with the colored LED indicators on the front panel. Speaking of travel, Volt 1 works off of USB-bus power, making it easy to use with a laptop on the go. And for even more compact setups, you can also record to an iPhone or iPad when powered via an additional PSU. Recording and mixing with Volt 1 is easy thanks to the included software bundle, featuring products from Ableton, Softube, Celemony, and many more.
Great for solo artists, live-streamers, and podcasters alike, Volt 1 offers quality components and features at a nominal price.
VOLT 1 Features
- 1x2 USB-C audio interface
- Tube-emulated vintage mic preamp mode
- One combo XLR/TRS 1/4" input, suited for mic, line, and instrument levels
- Two balanced 1/4" outputs
- Headphone output
- Direct monitoring
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Software bundle includes products from Ableton, Softube, Celemony and more
- Class compliant
- AD/DA: 24-bit/192kHz
- 1x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo input
- 2x TRS 1/4" balanced outputs
- 1x 1/4" headphone output
- USB-C connection (USB-C to USB-A cable included)
- 48V phantom power
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.81" x 6.89" x 3.74"
- Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and 5VDC power required mobile use (except iPad Pro with USB-C)