System 80820 Discrete Analog VCO
System 80 820
System 80's 820 is a discrete, all-analog VCO borrowed from their 810 full synth voice module. Containing all the features one could hope for from an analog VCO, the 820 can provide a full, beefy, and stable sound for any Eurorack synth.
Based on the saw integrator and waveshaping techniques found in vintage Roland synthesizers, the 820 is a saw-core oscillator with a distinctly full, vintage sound. It offers a stellar tracking range (over eight octaves), pulse width modulation, exponential FM, Strong and Weak sync, and individual outputs for each waveshape—making it an obvious choice for anyone seeking the sounds of classic Roland oscillators.
- Discrete, all-analog VCO for Eurorack synthesizers
- Clean 1V/Oct tracking over eight octaves
- Weak and Strong Sync modes
- Exponential FM input with dedicated attenuator
- 5-position switch for octave range selection
- Fine tuning knob for more precise adjustment
- PWM CV input
- Simultaneous outputs for Pulse, Sine, Saw, and Triangle shapes
- Eurorack module
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: 30mm
- Current draw: 15mA @ +12V, 15mA @ -12V