ShureVP83 LensHopper Camera-Mount Microphone
Mounting securely to your DSLR camera or camcorder, this shotgun microphone from Shure, the VP83 LensHopper, provides an excellent way to record high quality audio onto your camera. The shotgun microphone features a supercardioid/lobar polar pattern that provides superior off axis rejection and only records what you point it directly at.
Providing detailed low end response, it captures a wide audio range with clarity and dynamism. A three-position gain switch selects between 0, -10dB cut, and +20dB boost, letting it operate with a wide range of sound sources. Using a specially designed Rycote Lyre shock mount system, the VP83 has superior isolation from mechanical noise and vibration that might otherwise ruin your shot. In addition, the superb radio frequency shielding also blocks out RF and cellular interference.
Mounting easily on your camera and providing high quality sound, the VP83 LensHopper is a great addition to your video setup.
- Camera-mounted shotgun microphone designed for use with DSLR cameras and camcorders
- Supercardioid lobar polar pattern for highly directional, focused performance
- Rycote Lyre shockmount for maximal mechanical isolation
- Low-cut filter removes unwanted rumble
- Adjustable gain
- Microphone type: Shotgun Condenser
- Polar pattern: Lobar supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 129dB
- Output impedance: 171 Ohms
- Power: 1x AA battery
- Connectivity: 3.5mm TRS plug