RolandRT-30K Kick Drum Trigger
- No Hassle
The Roland RT-30K Acoustic Drum Trigger has outstanding trigger sensitivity so that none of the artistry is lost. With a quick and easy installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the new RT-30 series of triggers sets the standard for the exploration of hybrid drumming. The RT-30K was developed specifically for use on a bass drum with fast and accurate triggering in a durable and powerful unit. The new self-guided mount will automatically set the sensor in the optimal position against the drumhead with no annoying and time consuming adjustment required after the mounting of the unit.
- Advanced trigger device for playing electronic sources from an acoustic bass drum
- Compatible with Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Protective grip prevents marring of wood bass drum hoops
- TRS connection cable included
- Trigger: 1 (Head)
- Connector: Output Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type)
- Guide for Installation: Rim Height: 30–36 mm (1.18–1.42 inch), Rim Thickness (Max.): 12 mm (0.48 inch)
- Width: 38 mm, 1-1/2 inches
- Depth: 111 mm, 4-6/16 inches
- Height: 62 mm, 2-1/2 inches
- Weight: 95 g, 0 lbs. 4 oz.