RodeNTG4+ Shotgun Microphone
- Low Prices
The Rode NTG4+ is a broadcast-quality shotgun microphone with a built-in rechargeable battery, making it easier than ever to capture high-quality on-location sound. Offering a staggering 150 hours of operation from under two hours of charging time, the NTG4+ is ready to go practically whenever you are.
NTG4+ features a switchable high pass filter and signal pad, and delivers a pleasant high frequency boost which will no doubt assist in maintaining intelligibility and presence in recorded speech. A great choice for moments-notice, on-the-go ENG work, the NTG4+ is an instant favorite.
- Broadcast-quality shotgun mic
- Internal rechargeable battery (for over 150hrs operation)
- Charges full in under two hours
- Rugged construction
- Integrated switchable high pass filter and signal pad
- High frequency boost for spectacular intelligibility
- Includes microUSB cable (for charging), carrying bag, and wind shield
- Microphone type: Condenser shotgun
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz–20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 135dB
- Power: 9V battery or +48V phantom power