MXRM108S 10-Band Graphic Equalizer Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
MXR M108S 10-Band Graphic Equalizer Pedal
M108S is a graphic EQ that afford maximum precision over one's tone. Its front panel interface is especially tactile thanks to the implementation of twelve sliders, one for each band, one for input volume, and one for output gain. The bands feature +/- 12dB cut/boost range, more than enough for taming unruly frequencies while leaving others open to modifications induced by the volume and gain sliders. The pedal's 18-volt operation ensures more than enough headroom, while its dual outputs enable the simultaneous integration of two separate amplifiers. All of this plus discrete low-noise circuitry and a robust aluminum chassis makes the M108S ideal for a variety of applications.
- 10-band graphic EQ pedal for guitar and bass
- Each slider offers 12dB of cut/boost
- Volume and Gain sliders for boosting your tone, or compensating for frequencies you've cut
- Low-noise circuitry and true bypass switching
- Rugged aluminum housing, with bright LED indicators on the sliders
- Perfect for removing unwanted frequencies, fighting feedback, balancing your tone, and much more
- Pedal Type: 10-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9-18V DC power supply required (included)
- Manufacturer Part Number: M108S