FolkTek Alter 2 DSP
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Folktek Alter 2
The Folktek Alter 2 is a stereo DSP module designed for use in Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. It features seven DSP algorithms for a variety of intuitive functions.It corresponds to the Alter 1 module, though each contain markedly different functions. Each algorithm was designed in collaboration with Arius Blaze and Macro Machines’s Nico Raftis.
Alter 2’s effects section features reverb with infinite capture, analog delay, choral reverb, time stretch, time stretch glitch, palindrome delay, and pitch shift.
Alter 2 Features
- 7 DSP Effects
- Stereo operation
- Gain knobs for both R and L inputs
- If used in mono, R is normalled to L
- CV inputs for two Rate controls, Wet/Dry mix, and Filter
- Peak level indicator for clipping levels at the input
- Effects: Analog Delay, Reverb with infinite capture + LP/HP filters, Choral reverb, palindrome reverse delay, time stretch, pitch shift (notated semi-tones), time stretch glitch.
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Current Draw: 160mA@+12V, 0mA@-12V