FolkTekAlter 1 DSP
Folktek Alter 1
The Folktek Alter 1 is a stereo DSP module with several algorithms consisting of reverbs, delays, and distortion filters. It corresponds to Alter 2, though each module features characteristically different algorithms. Each algorithm was designed in collaboration with Arius Blaze and Macro Machines’s Nico Raftis.
Alter 1’s effects section consists of noted granular delay, long delay, huge reverb plate, shimmering reverb, pitch delay, stutter glitch delay, and distortion/multifilter.
Alter 1 Features
- 7 DSP Effects
- Stereo operation
- Gain knobs for both R and L inputs
- If used in mono, R is normalled to L
- CV inputs for two Rate controls, Wet/Dry mix, and Filter
- Peak level indicator for clipping levels at the input
- Effects: Long Delay, Notated Granular Delay, Huge Plate Reverb, Shimmering reverb, distortion and multifilter, pitch delay, and stutter glitch delay
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Current Draw: 160mA@+12V, 0mA@-12V