BehringerX-Touch Control Surface
Borrowing from the lineage of the BCF2000, Behringer X-Touch is a universal control surface, perfect for controlling your DAW on the road or in studio. The nine touch sensitive motorized faders are great for hands on control. And because they're motorized, you can save and recall parameter positions, or can use them to record and play back automation within your track. The 92 illuminated buttons are great for accessing parameters on the fly, the encoders can be assigned to things like panning and EQ, and the big jog wheel is fantastic for macro or micro editing.
The LCD scribble strips allow you to name tracks or visualize parameter levels for easy reference. More reliable than just using a mouse, the X-Touch allows for hands-on tactile control of your project. In addition, two foot switch inputs and an expression pedal input let you control your DAW not only with your hands...but your feet as well. Start and stop recording with your foot, for instance—a great feature if you're recording alone.
X-Touch features both Mackie and HUI control, allowing it to interface with a variety of DAWs. The X-Touch can also act as a 2 x 2 USB MIDI interface with USB hub for connecting MIDI instruments or other controllers. The X-Touch is a comprehensive control surface that brings your DAW to your fingertips with control over all relevant parameters in your project. You can even use it to control an X32 Series mixer, and of course, like the BCF2000, the X-Touch can be used as a MIDI control source—making an excellent and rugged playing surface for computer musicians.
- Fully-featured controller for any DAW
- Compatible controller for X32 digital mixers
- Nine touch-sensitive 100mm motorized faders
- Includes HUI and Mackie Control modes
- Eight rotary encoders with LED rings
- Jog wheel for easy navigation of your recording session
- Ready to use right out of the box
- LCD scribble strips for easy track identification
- USB and 5-pin DIN MIDI
- USB hub for connecting external devices
- Footswitch and foot controller inputs
- Faders: 9x 100mm Motorized Faders
- Encoders: 8 with LEDs
- Buttons: 92 illuminated buttons
- USB: 2x Type A, 1x Type B
- MIDI: USB, In & Out via 5-pin DIN
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 17.8 x 11.9"