Antelope AudioVerge Instrument Microphone
- 18% OFF
- Low Prices
Antelope Audio Verge
The Antelope Audio Verge is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone that works great as an instrument microphone, and can work with Antelope's dedicated plugins to emulate the character of many classic mics. It features an outstanding max SPL, handling micing duties on drums, cymbals, and brass instruments without distortion. When used with Antelope Audio's mic emulation plug-ins, it can precisely capture the sound of classic small diaphragm microphones. The Verge is a versatile instrument mic that works great with a variety of sources and provides the character of many classic microphones.
- Instrument mic
- Small diaphragm cardioid polar response
- Max SPL of 146dB
- Mic emulations include Berlin 184, Perth 55, Freiburg 6, Aalborg 4006, and Hamburg 40
- 40Hz ~ 20kHz frequency response
- Includes shock mount
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz–20kHz
- Requires 48V DC phantom power
- 155 x 22mm/6.1 x 0.87"