AkaiFire FL Studio Controller
The Akai Fire is the first-ever MIDI controller designed specifically for use with the popular FL Studio DAW. It has four rows of 16 velocity-sensitive pads which allow for step sequences, finger-drumming, expressive note and chord programming, sample recall, and more. Onboard transport controls, four assignable touch-capacitive knobs, and an easy-to-read OLED screen with a simple rotary encoder minimize time spent scrolling through menus and allow a user to harness maximum beat-making power the moment inspiration strikes. For FL devotees seeking the advanced controls Ableton Live and Maschine users have enjoyed in recent years, the wait is over!
- MIDI controller for FL studio
- 64 velocity-sensitive pads with multi-color backlighting
- Step, Drum, Note, and Perform Mode selection buttons
- Play, Stop, and Record buttons
- Mute/Solo buttons per channel
- Four touch-capacitive knobs
- OLED screen with rotary encoder
- Up to four units chainable in Multi-Device Mode
- USB power
- Dimensions: 12.44" x 6.55" x 1.69"
- Weight: 1.68 lbs