Aion Modular921 VCO Oscillator
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Aion Modular 921
Aion's 921 develops on the legacy of the original Moog Modular oscillator, providing all the same strengths while improving overall tracking range and stability. With a host of features often absent from even modern oscillators, the 921 will show you why the Moog system was (and still is) so well-loved.
The 921 provides multiple simultaneous waveshape outputs: sine, triangle, sawtooth, and rectangle outputs are always accessible. The Aux Out Waveform section allows definition of an extra output as well, with selection between multiple wave shapes, manual level control, and dedicated positive and inverted outputs.
Raw waveshapes aside, the 921 provides tons of opportunities for tone shaping. It offers both weak and strong (soft and hard) sync modes, linear FM (with multiple inputs), and Rectangular Width (pulse width) control with two CV inputs. As one might expect from a Moog-inspired design, this oscillator sounds absolutely huge—and with even a little bit of FM or PWM, it is simply unreal. Pair it with a 904A Lowpass Filter and you'll have a sure recipe for some of the thickest, most iconic synth sounds of all time.
- Eurorack module inspired by the classic Moog 921
- Significantly improved tuning stability compared to original design
- Selectable Subaudio and Audio ranges, for total frequency range of 0.01Hz–40kHz
- Dedicated octave register switch
- Scale switch selects between 2 or 12-octave frequency span
- Dedicated outputs for Sine, Triangular, Sawtooth, and Rectangular wave shapes
- Selectable Weak and Strong sync modes
- Rectangle Width control with CV input for huge PWM sounds
- Positive and negative auxiliary outputs with dedicated attenuator and selectable wave shape
- Eurorack module
- Width: 12hp
- Depth: 40mm
- Current draw: 30mA @ +12v, 30mA @ -12v