YamahaMS101-4 Powered Monitor Speaker
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Monitor any source in a compact space with Yamaha's MS101-4, a 4" powered monitor producing a broad spectrum and wide dynamic range. Mixing for front of house or monitoring onstage, MS101-4 offers loads of level to work with for any situation—spitting out up to 115dB SPL! Their compact design makes it easy for traveling and straightforward setups, and the flexibility of input routing plus an extra passthrough line output keeps audiopaths simplified for any situation. With accessibility to be mounted on walls, ceilings, or even a mic stand, the MS101-4 produces stellar sound while fitting anywhere you need them.
- 4" mixing and performance monitor
- Produce wide spectrum and dynamics with up to 115dB SPL
- Accepts a multitude of signal and can pass through via line output
- Compact design makes for easy transport and setup in numerous conditions
- Mounting thread on bottom can be placed on euro-microphone stand
- Speaker type: Full-range powered
- Frequency range: (-10dB) 77Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 115dB
- Components: 4" cone, 1" voice coil
- Output power: 30W dynamic, 20W continuous
- Input: 1x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo, 1x TRS 3.5mm, 1x TRS 1/4"
- Output: 1x TRS 1/4"
- Power consumption: 3W (idle), 10W (1/8th)
- Shape: bass-reflex
- Cabinet material: plastic
- Dimensions: 5.63" x 7.75" x 7.38" (W x H x D)
- Net weight: 2.1kg (4.6 lbs)