YamahaMG16X CV 16-Input Stereo Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
For larger mixdowns with loads of I/O and control, look towards Yamaha's MG16X, a 12-channel desktop mixer made for a variety of signal balancing and routing applications. Easily capable of handling full bands with large drum kits, the MG16X features eight combo-input mono-channels and four additional stereo-channels. All mic enabled channels are able to provide phantom power as well as loads of gain thanks to Yamaha's premier, class-A D-Pre's, and additional cleanup including padding and high-pass filtering makes for creating stellar bases to mold. All input channels feature flexible three-band EQs along with a multitude of routing capabilities for further processing out of auxiliary sends, and the first eight inputs also offer one-knob compression for adding thick and buttery dynamic control over individual sources.
Along with finishing touches such as leveling and panning, each channel features a PFL and mute button for finding problem areas or performing live dropouts and solos without fiddling with the faders. The tracks can then be sent to one of or all three main busses, including the main output and two stereo group outputs, each offering individual balancing for setting up intuitive mixes to monitor in-house or anywhere needed. Besides using the auxiliary sends for personal mixes or external processing, the fourth aux doubles towards the onboard SPX FX return, providing wondrous reverbs, delays, and modulation effects for adding dimension and depth to your mixes. The MGX16 provides a flexible yet easy-to-use system for creating polished mixes in any setting, for live or for tracking!
- Sixteen-input mixer
- D-Pre class-A mic preamps with up to +64dB of gain and phantom power
- Mic inputs offer -26dB pad and 80Hz high pass filter
- Mic and line level inputs with eight mono and four stereo channels
- First eight channels feature one-knob compression
- Channels feature three-band EQs, four auxiliary sends, panning, and level
- Internal SPX effects with 24 DSP algorithms (reverb, delay, chorus, etc.)
- Footswitch input for engaging effects
- Channel bussing to any combination of main as well as group 1-2 & 3-4 outputs with PFL solo and mute buttons
- Main, monitor, group and headphone outputs with additional FX send
- Analog inputs: 8x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo, 2x XLR, 8x TRS 1/4"
- Analog outputs: 2x XLR, 12x TRS 1/4"
- Headphone output: 1x stereo TRS 1/4"
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 5.1" x 19.7" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Power: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz