WMD / SSF Modbox Modulation Source
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
WMD / SSF Modbox
The Steady State Fate and WMD Modbox is a compact modulation source boasting a triple-phase LFO, CV Skewable LFO, Sample and Hold, and white noise generator.
The module’s first LFO features three independent outputs, one for each phase. Its shape can be changed from sine to triangle to saw simply by pushing a button. The second LFO is “skewable” and can be from ramp to triangle to saw. The shape of the Skew can be manipulated manually or via CV.
Though Modbox’s S&H circuit is normalled to the Skewable LFO, it can also be clocked with external signals. Both LFOs can be synchronized with the internal clock and feature a dedicated button for stepping through different time intervals.
- Two independent, clock syncable LFOs
- Sample and hold circuit
- White noise generator
- Three phase LFO with 3 shapes and independent outputs for 0, 120, and 240 degrees out of phase.
- Skewable LFO with three wave shapes controllable with knob or CV
- Fast and easy syncing with external clocks
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Current Draw: 75mA@+12v, 27mA@-12v