WMDSoft Start Power Supply Delay
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
WMD Soft Start
The Soft Start from WMD is a simple yet invaluable tool for ensuring that Eurorack modules which require a large amount of current when powering on, such as those with tubes and some digital modules, power on consistently. When connected between bus power and the module's power inlet, the Soft Start delays current draw from the +12V rail by 400ms so the power supply is not overdrawn during startup.
Soft Start Features
- Inline buffer for high-current modules
- Delays distribution of power to keep case powering on smoothly
- Great for use with modules with high inrush current, such as Erica Fusion modules, Metasonix, and more
- Power handling: 500mA @ +12V, 500mA @ -12V
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1 x 0.5"
- Delay time: 400ms on 12V rail