WMD Metron Trigger/Gate Rhythm Sequencer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
WMD's Metron is a highly precise 16 channel trigger/gate eurorack sequencer with rhythm design and temporal manipulation of musical events as its core purpose. The sequencer is immensly configurable and highly effective at generating complex rhythmic content up to 256 steps long. Metron features an extremely fast clocking system with virtually no latency. Randomness and probability are also in place to provide the platform for generating new ideas, creating evolving variations and happy accidents. The button matrix is very easy to read and serves as an excellent tool for human-machine interaction. Unique to the module is the FX section, abundant with fills, rolls, and logic options. Also, plenty of future expansion options are expected to bolster what is already more than comprehensive functionality. With all of these features in place, It is evident that Metron from WMD is on its way to become the ultimate trigger sequencer in Eurorack.
- 16 Channels of trigger and gate signals
- Up to 256 step pattern length
- Varied pattern lengths per channel
- Five instantly recallable, editable variations
- SD card integration for fast project management
- Integrated rhythmic FX system
- 2 assignable inputs for external CV control
- Internal clock with Swing
- Randomness and probability
- Trigger Mutes
- Step looping
- Eurorack module
- Width: 36hp
- Depth: 31mm
- Current draw: 240mA @ +12V, 0mA @ -12V
There is also a powerful performance mode where mutes, rolls and re-triggers can be controlled all on one page, this is the main page being used in this video.
The drum modules being triggered in this video are the Erica Synths Sample Drum, Hexinverter Mutant Bassdrum, WMD Fracture and Soundmachines SD1 Simple Drum.