Warm AudioEQP-WA Tube Program Equalizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Warm Audio EQP-WA
The Warm Audio EQP-WA is a recreation of one of the most popular equalizers in the history of audio recording, the Pultec EQP—1A, albeit at an extremely affordable price. The unit both looks and feels like it predecessor, and even makes use of premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes, as well as CineMag transformers.
Additionally, the unit features both XLR and TRS ins and outs. The EQP-WA is fully discrete and capable of extracting sonic brilliance from any track, coating them in a characteristic sheen that’s difficult to find from other EQs in this price range.
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic “Pultec” EQP-1A
- CineMag input and output transformers - Made in U.S.A.
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- EQ section is bypassable - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 db
- Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 db
- High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 db
- High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 db
- Switchable 115/230 volt IEC power inlet
- Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 6 inches - 2RU rack mountable