Walrus AudioSlö Multi-Texture Reverb Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Walrus Slö Multi-Texture Reverb Pedal
Slö from Walrus Audio is a multi-texture reverb with three reverb algorithms, perfect for everything from dark and brooding sound design to rich washes of ambient reverb. The three reverb modes are: Dark, which adds a lower octave to the trail of the reverb; Rise, an auto-swell reverb; and Dream, thick and lush reverb with latching pad functionality. Each mode features a low pass filter that is tailored to that algorithm. The X knob is also algorithm dependent and controls pivotal algorithm parameters.
The LFO features three waveshapes that can be accessed by holding down the bypass button while switching the algorithm toggle. These are standard sine wave, warp (an asymmetrical pitch up), and sink (an asymmetrical pitch down). The rate of the LFO is also accessible using the bypass button as a secondary mode switch. LFO shape and rate are stored in memory until they are edited again. Add dramatic reverb swells to your tone using the sustain footswitch, perfect for ambient washes of reverb. The reverb can operate in trails mode when the reverb naturally decays when the bypass footswitch is pressed or the reverb effect can be shut off completely and immediately.
Slö works great in all of its modes, providing deep reverbs that range in tone and suited for a variety of applications.
- Reverb pedal perfect for deep, lush, slowly evolving soundscapes
- Toggle for selecting between Dark, Rise, and Dream modes
- Dark mode adds lower octave to reverb tail
- Rise mode allows creation of automatic reverb swells
- Dream mode for performable latching pads with optional vibrato
- Selection of Sine, Warp, and Sink modulation for automatic detuning effects
- Trails mode for allowing reverb to decay when switching to bypass
- Dimensions: 4.77 x 2.6 x 1.39"
- Power Specs: 9VDC pedal PSU (not included)