Tiptop AudioMODFX Chorus + Flanger + Filter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Tiptop Audio MODFX
Building upon their effects line, the ModFX from Tiptop Audio is a multi-fx module that contains unique chorus, flange, and filter effects in a compact module. Using the top LED buttons, you can easily select one of the three banks, and within each bank are eight programs to choose from. Designed to add dimension to your incoming signal, the ModFX uses a mono input and translates the signal to stereo. Many of the effects make use of this allowing you to independently adjust left and right channel parameters. The Fidelity control adjusts the quality of the DSP processing, making dialing in lofi-bit-crush-y sounds quite easy.
Chorus gives you a range from classic, subtle chorus, to lush, wide spreads, to strange, detuned chaos. Flanger can dial in a standard flange effect, but makes use of delay times to accomplish this, so additional resonator and Karplus modes are included. Filter is not a high and low pass, but rather focuses on all-pass phaser effects, filter-based panning, and vocal formatting.
Feature-rich, the ModFX packs a wide array of functionality and options into a small form factor. Tiptop's line of effects is known for high quality sound and the ModFX does not stray.
- 3 banks: chorus, flanger, and filter. each with 8 programs
- Flanger bank constraints Karplus, Haas, and resonator effects
- Filter bank is all-pass based and contains phaser, vocal format, and filter-based panning effects
- Stereo outputs for wide, spacial sounds
- Fidelity control lets you adjust quality for warbling, lofi effects
- CV controls over all parameters
- Input control knob
- Dry/wet mix knob
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 40mm
- Current draw: Black panel: 130mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V, White panel: 100mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V