Tiptop AudioVCA Variable-Slope Amplifier
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Tiptop Audio VCA
Tiptop Audio's VCA provides all the functions expected from a voltage controlled amplifier module, with the additional benefit of a final output level control. This VCA offers continuous control of response curve shape from logarithmic to exponential, ideal for fine-tuning envelope response. Output level is determined via three controls: a CV input with dedicated attenuator, a default bias control (labelled Offset), and a final "Level" control for finely tuning volume for use in the rest of the system.
Tiptop's VCA is also DC-coupled, making it a perfect choice for CV processing as well as audio.
- 4hp VCA with master level control
- Continuously variable response curve shape
- Dedicated offset (bias) control
- Dedicated CV input attenuator
- Works great with CV or audio
- Eurorack module
- Width: 4hp
- Depth: 31mm
- Current draw: 35mA @ +12V, 25mA @ -12V