TASCAMModel 24 Mixer / Interface / Recorder
- Low Prices
Tascam Model 24
The Tascam Model 24 is a multitrack recorder, analog mixer, and USB audio interface, making it a fantastic choice for in-studio or live sound work. With 12 mono inputs and four mono/stereo channels, it has ample inputs for all your sound sources. The 16 Tascam HDDA mic preamps are low-noise and high gain with lots of headroom. Selected channels also feature sweepable three-band EQ and one knob compression. Each channel includes smooth and responsive 100mm faders that provide precise level control over all your input channels.
The Routing Mode selector chooses input selection from live input, DAW return, or return from the multitrack recorder. Three AUX sends are available: monitor 1, monitor 2, and FX. An integrated FX section features 16 effects that include reverbs and delay. The final output section features a seven-band graphic EQ, providing a clear and hands on way to master your tracks. The Model 24 captures up to 24 tracks simultaneously at 24-bit/48kHz resolution with the ability to overdub and add punch-ins. Record audio directly to SD/SDHC/SDXC cards or use the Model 24 as a USB audio interface for integration with your DAW of choice.
Model 24 Features
- Multitrack recorder, USB audio interface, analog mixer
- 22 inputs (20 balanced, 12 monaural, and four stereo)
- 16 Tascam HDDA mic preamps with phantom power
- Three-band EQ and one-knob compression on selected channels
- Final mix seven-band graphic EQ
- 100kHz low-cut filter
- 16 DSP effects including delay and reverb
- Main/sub, PLF, and mute switches on every channel
- RCA and 3.5mm inputs for media playback
- 100mm long-throw faders
- Records to SD/SDHC/SDXC card or DAW
- Max resolution: 48kHz/24-bit
- Analog inputs: 16x XLR / 12x 1/4" mono, 4x 1/4" stereo pair, 1x 1/8" stereo, 1x Dual RCA
- Outputs: 2x XLR main, 2x 1/4" control room, 2x 1/4" subgroup
- Send/Return I/O: 2x 1/4" monitor send, 1x 1/4" FX send
- Headphones: 1x 1/4"
- USB: 1x Type B
- Storage: SD / SDHC / SDXC
- Dimensions: 4.43 x 22.67 x 20.2"
- Weight: 22lbs
- Power: Mains via IEC