Studio Electronics Sci Fi Ring Mod Noise
The Studio Electronics Sci Fi is both a ring modulator and noise generator module for use in Eurorack synthesizer systems. The module’s ring mod functions as any ring modulator should, by outputting the sum and differences of each waveform’s frequencies to produce characteristically metallic sounds.
The module’s noise and modulation section features an LFO, analog pink noise, and digital white noise. There’s also a sample & hold generator, complete with dedicated range control, and a slew limiter. Though the module seems like it is capable of adding a unique style of chaos to a patch (which it definitely is), it is also notable for its smoothness and ability to be effectively integrated into more linear style patches and progressions.
Sci Fi Features
- Multi-function utility and processing module
- Ring mod for classic sci-fi sound effects
- Analog pink noise & digital white noise
- Dedicated LFO and Sample & Hold
- Built-in slew limiter
- Eurorack Module w/ standard power 12v power
- Class A Circuit design
- 10 HP Width
- 40mm Depth (Including connectors)
- Current Draw: Coming soon