Solid State LogicVHD+ Mic Pre - 500 Series
- Low Prices
Solid State Logic VHD+ Mic Pre
The 500 Series VHD+ Pre transcends what one might expect from SSL, providing everything from super-clean SuperAnalogue performance to extreme transistor distortion. With Variable Harmonic Drive turned off, the VHD+ Pre provides the pristine performance with which SSL is synonymous; with VHD+ engaged, however, this preamp provides access to subtle warming, tube-style saturation, and outright grunge and grit. Combined with the integrated LF filter, an endless variety of tones is available.
With technology borrowed from SSL's top-of-the-line duality console, the VHD+ Pre is a sure way to add a wide range of SSL tone to your 500 rack.
VHD+ Mic Pre Features
- SuperAnalogue mic preamp in a single 500 Series module space
- Variable Harmonic Drive for introducing 2nd and 3rd-order harmonic distortion
- Switchable LF filter with variable frequency
- Hi-Z input option
- 48V phantom power
- Integrated pad for using line-level signals
- Phase invert switch
- Input: 1x XLR, 1x 1/4" Line/Instrument
- Output: 1x XLR
- 500 Series Rack Spaces: 1