Solid State Logic2 USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Solid State Logic 2
The SSL 2 is a new standard in audio interfaces for home recording: a USB interface designed by Solid State Logic, with exceptional preamps and a taste of 4000 series console tone. The 2 provides two inputs, two outputs, and a dedicated headphone output, making it perfect for use as the center of a home studio or portable recording setup.
Each of the two inputs provides support for mic, line, and Hi-Z instrument level signals, with continuously variable gain and a handy LED VU meter for monitoring signal levels. The preamps have the best noise performance on the market for a USB-powered device, as well as a whopping 62dB of gain. Additionally, the Legacy 4K button on each input channel provides access to an all-analog enhancement effect inspired by the sound of the classic 4000-series console...imparting a distinctly SSL flavor onto anything that passes through it. Support for up to 24-bit/96kHz capture means tremendous potential for capturing depth and clarity in any sound.
The 2 features independent level control for the main and headphone outputs, and allows continuous blending of the direct input signal and computer's USB audio output. All of these features combine to create an interface with a remarkable sound at an even more remarkable price point.
- SSL-quality interface for home studios and recording on the go
- AKM 24-bit, 192kHz converters
- Two analog inputs with SSL preamps with remarkably low noise
- 4K button for each input channel brings 4000 series sound to a desktop interface
- Mic, line, and Hi-Z operation for both input channels
- Headphone and main monitor outputs
- Software bundle includes Pro Tools First, Ableton Live Lite, SSL Native software bundle, and more
- Analog Inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo
- Analog Outputs: 2x 1/4" TRS
- Headphone Outputs: 1x 1/4" stereo
- Sample rate: Up to 192kHz
- Bit depth: Up to 24-bit
- OS requirements: OSX 10.11+, Windows 8.1+
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 9.21 x 6.18"
- Power: via USB-C