RolandAX-EDGE 49-Key Keytar Synthesizer + MIDI Controller
- No Hassle
The Roland AX-Edge is a 49-key keytar great for keyboard players who want a little extra flair and a fully-fledged synthesizer. The keys have velocity-sensitivity and aftertouch and feature 256-note polyphony. It has over 500 preset patches with the ability to save 10 groups of 10 favorite presets. Get expressive with mod wheel, assignable control, and ribbon controller with aftertouch. It features easy access to portamento, sustain, and unison modes right on the bridge of the keytar. The AX-Edge boasts a whole suite of effects including 79 part multi-effects, 79 types of program multi-effects, as well as master chorus, reverb, compressor, and EQ. It also has a mic input with Vocoder and arpeggiator function. You have the ability to edit all the parameters and settings with the editor app which connects via Bluetooth. Additionally, Bluetooth can be used to wirelessly send MIDI data. There are also USB ports for hooking up to a computer or USB flash drive. Songs can be loaded onto the AX-Edge via flash drive and played back with the touch of a button. It can be battery powered for up to five hours of mobile playing with eight AA batteries. Get rocking 80's style with this fun and versatile keytar.
- 49-key keytar
- 500 preset patches
- 10 groups of 10 favorite presets
- Master chorus, reverb, compressor, EQ
- 256-note polyphony
- Keys are velocity-sensitive and feature aftertouch
- Five hours of battery-powered operation
- Bluetooth MIDI
- Mic input with vocoder
- Ribbon controller, modulation bar, and assignable control
- Keys: 49 full size, w/ velocity & aftertouch
- Controllers: Ribbon & Modulation Bar
- Inputs: 1x 1/4" mic
- Outputs: 2x 1/4" main out
- Pedal inputs: 1x 1/4" (switch or expression)
- Headphones: 1x 1/4"
- USB: 1x Type A, 1x Type B
- MIDI: In/Out/Bluetooth
- Power: 9VDC PSU (included) or 8x AA
- Dimensions: 3.37 x 49.31 x 11.5"
- Weight: 9lbs, 5oz