Radial EngineeringAC-Driver Compact Acoustic Preamp Pedal
- Low Prices
Radial Engineering AC-Driver
Get stellar tone from your acoustic instruments on stage with Radial Engineering's AC-Driver, a compact acoustic preamplifier made to make your performances sound studio-quality. Sculpt and level your instrument with a variable low cut filter for cleaning out rumble, an engageable two-position notch filter for eliminating feedback, and the onboard polarity switch for further feedback cancellation. Offering not only a balanced direct output with a ground lift, the AC-Driver offers a post EQ Hi-Z output for any acoustic amplification down the line. With a mute footswitch for swapping instruments or even to tune via the tuner output, the AC-Driver by Radial Engineering brings pristine quality polish to any acoustic instrument performance.
- Preamp pedal forgetting the most out of your guitar or other acoustic instruments
- Optimized for use with piezo contact mic-equipped instruments
- Class A buffer circuitry for maximizing the sonic potential of your instruments and effects
- Dedicated input level control
- Variable low cut and notch filters for cleaning up muddy low end and rejecting feedback, respectively
- Front-panel mute footswitch
- Dedicated tuner output for tuning when muted
- 1/4" output for routing to on-stage amplifier
- Direct XLR output with dedicated ground lift switch
- Switchable polarity inversion option
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 3.75 x 4.75"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative PSU (not included)
- Inputs: 1x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1x 1/4", 1x XLR
- Tuner output: 1x 1/4"