Plankton ElectronicsSpice Distortion Unit
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Plankton Electronics Spice
The Plankton Electronics Spice is a distortion and saturation unit perfect for adding weight and heat to your sound. The unit's features include seven analog distortion circuits, a digital bit crusher and sample rate reducer, a pre-filter for sculpting your sound before it is processed, a dedicated envelope follower with gain control, a wet/dry mixer, and a feedback path all within a compact semi-modular desktop format.
The Spice's distortion circuits cover a wide breadth of harmonics from a gentle boost to a deep dive into fuzz. Given the unit's dizzying array of options the Plankton Spice carves a distinct voice for itself in the world of modular effect units. Moreover, Spice is fully compatible with Eurorack synthesizers, making it a perfect addition to any modular or semi-modular setup in need of additional fuzz and grit.
- 7 analog distortion circuits for subtle boosting, to full fuzz
- A bit crusher, and sample rate reducer for texture and grain
- Envelope Follower to add new dimensions to your modulation
- Triple feedback section capable of self oscillation
- Korg Nu-tube technology that brings out subtle character and texture in your distortion
- Dimensions TBD
- Power 195mA @ +12V, 160mA @ -12V