Pittsburgh Modular Structure 344 Eurorack Studio Case
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Pittsburgh Modular Structure 344
The Structure 344 from Pittsburgh Modular is a reliable, powerful, and great-looking studio Eurorack case. Its ergonomic sloped design features four full 86hp rows along with an extremely useful Utility Bridge: a preamp/mixer/logic section suitable for both CV and audio. Threaded M3 rail strips make racking and rearranging modules a breeze, while precision-mounted rails minimize the amount of space between modules and the side of the case. The power supply contained in the Structure 344 is studio-worthy as well, providing 5A on both the +12V and -12V rails and 3A on the 5V rail, with built-in EMI filters to ensure total cleanliness even when used with a slew of power-hungry digital modules. For musicians and space cadets looking to turn their modular setup into more of a work of art, the Structure 344 ticks all the boxes.
Structure 344 Features
- Stained-wood Eurorack case
- Four 86hp rows
- Threaded rail strips
- Structure 344 Utility Bridge
- Soft-clipping preamp
- Unity gain mixer/splitter
- Dual voltage-controlled bus system
- 6 assignable bus outputs
- Maximum current output: 5A @ +/-12V, 3A @ +5V
- 79 keyed power headers
- Rear mounted power switch with LED
- IEC power inlet
- Includes 160 black mounting screws
- This item is compatible with M3 threaded screws.
- Maximum dimensions: 19" x 18" x 15"
- Depth at top: 3.5"
- Depth for modules: 3 3/4" - 6"
- Empty weight: 14 lbs