NorandMono MK2 Analog Desktop Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Norand Mono MK2
Norand's Mono Mk2 is a updated, overhauled, and aesthetically on-point version of their flagship desktop synthesizer that offers a new analog signal path, overdrive, and enhanced expressivity options. If you want a monophonic synth that takes a completely new approach to expressive performance, then take a look.
The first thing you will notice are the LED soft-touch key pads along with a continuous control strip. These are more than just aesthetic updates: the keys now offer interactive modulation along the X, Y, and Z axes that can control velocity, pitch, and other assignable parameters. Right above that is a long continuous sequencer strip that offers pattern morphing, sequence control, and other musical modulation options.
Outside of the musical interface and expressivity options, under the hood there have been improvements. The analog signal path has been updated with a discrete audio path and an added soft overdrive circuit for some gentle warmth or sonic annihilation. Other updates include a full aluminum chassis, high resolution automation, and contextual modulation that lets you choose what parameter to modulate.
Use the Mono Mk2 as one piece for your track or compose right in the box with a luxurious sequencer. Design exceptional sounds with an all analog path, two oscillators, TZFM, and a 3-pole state-variable filter. Norad has taken their Mono to the next level with the Mk2.
Mono MK2 Features
- Desktop analog mono synth
- 2x Oscillators with through-zero frequency modulation, hard sync, and continuously variable waveforms
- 3D Key modulation
- Continuous modulation strip for sequencer modulation
- Soft overdrive
- ADSR Envelope
- 13x AD Modulation envelopes
- 20x Modulators with 5 waveforms and wide range
- 64 Step per pattern sequencer
- Ultra-high resolution 1024PPQN automations
- Robust randomization features for quantized note randomizer, step randomization, and modulation randomization
- Unlimited projects with SD card
- Dimensions: 13.78 x 5.91 x 1.38 in
- Power: Low power mode for USB power, 5v 2a PSU recommended
- 1/4" Line out
- 4x USB C ports for Power, Host, Device, and additional
- 3.5mm MIDI I/O/T
- Clock and Reset 3.5mm jacks