NeumannKH 80 DSP 4-Inch Studio Monitor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Neumann KH 80 DSP
Neumann proves once again that they live on the bleeding edge of music technology with the jam-packed feature set of the KH 80 DSP nearfield monitors. The KH 80 DSP is an active monitor that can be used in an impressive number of enviroments, from professional to home studios, as well as broadcast and home theater environments—the KH 80 is designed to fit into your space, and make it sound as amazing as it possibly can.
The KH 80 DSP features Neumann's Mathmatically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, as well as two amplifiers, (120W for the 4" woofer, and 70W for the 1" tweeter) alongside its built-in DSP to deliver an absolutely stunning audio listening experience with suprisingly clear mid-highs and an impressive bass response from the small cabinet. Connecting your monitors with Neumann's Control application allows yous to wirelessly connect to the KH 80 DSP's and fine tune a number of advanced environment settings, as well as equalization and frequency response.
KH 80 DSP Features
- Bi-amplified near-field studio monitor
- On-board digital signal processing (DSP)
- Features Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion waveguide technology
- XLR-1/4" Combo input jacks
- In-house modeled long throw driver with wide dispersal of sound
- Robust polycarbonite composite cabinet
- Four position acoustic control switches
- Linear phase crossover
- Power: Bi-Amplified Active Monitors
- Drivers: 4" long-throw bass woofer, 1" tweeter
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Dimensions: 9.1" x 6" x 7.6"
- Weight: 7lbs 8 oz.